Pay-Per-Click Management for Small Businesses
PPC simply stands for “pay-per-click” and it’s the sponsored ads you see in the search engines, typically at the top and right side of the page. Each search engine has their own name for their PPC models. Google’s name for PPC is “Adwords”. We offer small business PPC management for most major search engines and social networks. We can manage accounts that have $1000/month PPC budgets to accounts that have $10,000-a-day budgets.
We offer PPC management services on the following networks:
- Google Adwords
- Bing’s Microsoft Sponsored Ads
- Facebook PPC
- Linked PPC
- YouTube PPC
- StumbleUpon PPV
We can help your business:
- Increasing Conversion Rate
- Increasing Quality Score
- Decreasing Cost Per Click
- Increasing Click Through Rate
- Increasing Ad Position
- Writing Effective Advertisements
- Split Campaign Testing & Experiments
- Track conversions
- Maximizing Return on Investment
Be On Page 1 For ALL Your Commercial Intent Keywords
Search engine PPC is one of the fastest ways for a small business to get on the first page of the search engines. We recommend a PPC for ALL small businesses, even if you are running successful SEO campaigns and ranking well organically. It has been proven that running PPC in tandem with SEO campaigns can increase CTR’s for both your PPC campaigns and for your organic SEO campaigns.
The amazing thing about PPC is that it’s 100% trackable, so you’ll know without a doubt whether it’s providing a good return on your investment. It’s provides invaluable data that educates you on which specific keywords convert best for your business, so you can take that data and apply it to your SEO campaigns.
PPC Offers Great Exposure to Small Businesses
In additional to the benefits of PPC listed above, it’s essential your business is listed as many times as possible above the fold. PPC does just that; it gets your business listed above the fold for your main keywords. PPC is tool that allows your small business to have more exposure online for your specific localized keywords.
PPC can offer an amazing ROI for small business, IF you have someone managing it who knows what they are doing. This person MUST know how to:
- how to add lots of negative keywords
- how to use exact match, phrase match, and broad match keywords
- how to split test Ads
- how to split test landing pages
- how to use tracking code
- how to segment Ad groups properly (using the old peel-and-stick method)
- the difference between: search, search partners, and content network
- how to get special site links and add in local site links
- how to use IP targeting to only have your Ads shown to local prospects
- how to target Gmail, mobile phones, & Google Places
If you PPC manager knows and executes the above on a weekly basis, then you’ll be in good shape for conquering your competition. Another you need to make sure when hiring a PPC management company is that they are transparent on quoting and invoicing. Here at SBOC, we show you what your actual Google daily budget is. We also show our management fee as a separate item. A lot of shady PPC management agencies will charge you a monthly fee and only 40-60% of that monthly fee is actually going to your Ad spend.
If what we’ve said so far makes sense to you, then Contact us today to discuss your pay-per-click needs.