Next to creating a well designed site that is proven to convert, the second most important strategy to online marketing is content creation. Without solid regular content you cannot participate in many of the amazing inbound marketing strategies. If you want to have a website that is continuously growing in traffic you will need lots of amazing content every single week. Bigger sites almost always get more traffic. Every time you create a new page, you are creating a digital asset that will generate you quality leads for years and years to come. If you want to dominate your local niche you MUST become a content resource in your niche.
Quality Content is Key
It’s not only about slapping up tons and tons of webpages. Your content must be good. The content on your site tells your visitors who you are as a small business and it establish your company as an expert in its field. It’s important to have quality content and for it to be formatted in such a way that is attractive and easily sharable because it will be largely responsible in helping attract visitors, backlinks, citations, and social mentions across the web.
Making Your Content Viral
You also need to understand how use website content to increase your chances of it being shared. The more times your content is shared the more authority you and your site will receive in the search engines eyes. Certain content types are intended for different purposes, and it’s important to know the strengths and limitations for each. Blog posts are ideal for drumming up conversation and for targeting the long-tail keywords. Authoritative expert articles needed too in order to establish your site as a resource. Link bait (marketing content pieces) are also uber important to attract buzz, traffic, & backlinks. You tell us your goal, we’ll help you layout your content creation strategy.
How Much Content Should a Website Be Publishing Every Month?
Well it depends on your needs. However, it’s not uncommon for our clients to opt-in for a content creation strategy of 20-45 new pages a month. We even have a few clients who are publishing 75-100 new pages a month. If you commit to a 45 page a month strategy at the end of the year your website would have 540 new pages, you think you’ll be getting more traffic? Hell, yeah!
You Are Too Busy To Create Content Regularly For Your Website?
This is common problem for our clients, they don’t have time to get all this content done. There is where we step in. We access to huge team of writers and right now as we speak are publishing 1000′s of articles every single month on behalf of our clients in all kinds of different industries. We would most likely have no troubles in doing the same for your small business.
SBOC provides the following content creation services:
- Blog posts: These are usually shorter specialized pieces of content designed to engage readers, attract links and make sure your site is current with your industry news. They also provide a great way to mine the long tail.
- Authority articles: We can help you create authoritative resources posts that establish you and your site as the “go-to” on a particular subject..
- Linkbait: Linkbait is content specifically designed to bring links to your Web site. Linkbait does not mean every story hits the home run. Some do and some don’t. We recommend running at least 1 link bait piece a month. We can identify a custom linkbait strategy, create the content, and help get the buzz going on the social networks.
- Optimized press releases: We can create optimized press releases to help garner maximum search engine visibility and attention from relevant industry sources. Press releases are also a fantastic way to get quality backlinks and citations, which will usually help you increase your search engine rankings.
- Optimized content: Content is good, optimized content is better if you want to rank for competitive keyword sets. We do keyword research first, so we are being smart about our content. We can help optimize existing content and we always optimize new content for keywords that would be appropriate to your industry.
- Newsletter Content: Often we suggest re-purposing your sites blog and article posts for your newsletter, however if you would like specific content for your newsletter we can do that too.
Contact Us About Content Creation
If you need help writing content for your website, then contact us today for a free consultation.