Scanning Barcodes on your phone to do comparison shopping in real time while browser through a retail store is how your customers will shop. If you have a small business, my question to you is… what are you doing to prepare for the new smart phone technologies? What is your internet local/mobile search marketing strategy?
If you don’t have a plan for 2010, you may want to watch this video to inspire you to take action!
This is called grocery IQ – crazy! This is a Iphone application called Red Laser. You can:
- Check online prices for a DVD player.
- Scan movies at the store and beam them to your TiVo.
- Scan a book and check for reviews.
- Scan the milk and add it to your grocery list.
- And the list goes on and on.
Let us know in the comment section (below) if your company has started working on any mobile marketing strategies…? Let us know what you are doing and if you are experiencing any success. Also let us know if this type of technology scares you as a business owner…?