Adding social proof to your blog, website, and/or marketing materials can substantially increase conversions and sales. Here is a quick little list of ideas that you can do to improve on your social proof to your business.
- Gain Testimonials – when acquiring testimonials try to get a photo, audio, and/or video along with the written copy (side note be sure you have permission to use the person’s testimonial in marketing materials).
- Use before and after photos – make sure the photos look professional. Hire a photographer if necessary.
- Gain a celebrity endorsement or a high profile individual in your niche.
- Demonstrations work extremely well. Make a video of how the products or services work. Studies have proven that demonstrations out sell testimonials because consumers can physically see the product solving their problem.
- Use any and all references to print, news, and/or TV – ‘as seen on TV ‘ as ‘seen in such, such magazine ‘, ‘as mentioned on channel such, such news ‘ – you get the point.
The above methods have been known to work time after time. Providing social proof in any business is essential to maximizing sales. What can you do this week in your business to add more "social proof " to your blog, website, and marketing materials.