So many small businesses need help fixing their Google Places listing(s) and they have no idea how to get some basic support. SMB’s do not understand the ‘ins and outs‘ of Google Places like us local seo’ers. So I made this quick video to show how any small business can get real live phone support from Google Places. If you like this video, be sure to comment below and share with friends!
Here are the written steps to getting support at Google Places:
- Go to Google Places
- Sign in
- Click on “Help” in top right hand corner of your Google Dashboard
- Click on “My listing has incorrect information”
- Then select “Listing data, including title, address, phone, URL, “at a glance” terms, categories, hours, description, or coupons”
- Then select “Yes” …. this step is very important. If you do select YES you will not get to support.
- Then select “call me”
- Enter the phone number you want to be called at
- Viola! Support! 😉